Expunge Your Criminal Record In As Little As 60 Days

Expunge Your Criminal Record In As Little As 60 Days


Screen Shot 2015-10-16 at 3.06.27 PM

Have you ever been arrested? Do you know someone that has been arrested? Chances are, the answer is yes. 1 out of 4 people in the United States have been arrested.

New websites have made it simple to dig up dirt on people to help you feel more protected. Unfortunately, now all of your records are online and easy for everyone to see.

At the click of a button employers, landlords, schools, anyone can pull up all of your records leaving you just as vulnerable. Thanks to this innovative new website, it’s now easier than ever to learn how to get rid of unwanted criminal records.

People all over America are stuck dealing with mistakes they made years ago. At what point should someone be able to get a second chance at living with freedom?

A recent study showed over 60% of employers said they would not knowingly hire an applicant with a criminal record. Getting student loans and housing is just as tough.

So how do you break free from the judicial cycle and live with the freedom you deserve?

Here’s How It Works.

Clean Record Club has designed a simple step-by-step guide to walk you through the entire process. Signing up through their website takes just seconds and you receive a confirmation email with instant access to all of the information.

When a record is expunged you receive a court order demanding that it be removed from your public record and all other databases.

Pretty amazing right? Think about getting a second chance, turning your back to the legal system once and for all so that you can make positive progress in your life.

After researching I found that there are a lot of people that want to clear their record, but an attorney can charge up to $4000 to do it.

Most of us don’t have that kind of money just sitting around and end up never taking action because we think there are no other options.

So the obvious question is…

“Do You Really Need An Attorney To Get Your Record Expunged?”

The answer Is no!

The process is actually pretty simple and very little work for most cases. Best of all, it can usually be completed in just 1-2 months with just a few simple forms.

That’s why so many people are rushing to get this information and clear their records.

With over 85 million Americans that have a criminal record holding them back, this is something that is long overdue.

For the first time you can use the legal system to work in your favor.

A criminal history can prevent you from getting jobs, securing loans, getting custody of children, voting, owning guns, traveling & more.

Why would you want to continue living in a situation where you have no freedom? Visit Clean Record Club and say goodbye to the legal system once and for all!

I would definitely recommend this tool to anyone who’s been arrested. If you’ve ever been treated differently because of your criminal history, you know how painful it can be. Don’t let it happen again. Protect yourself and expunge your record today!

If you think you’re ready to try it for yourself, click here now.

Note from the Author: I have to warn you before you click on the link above, the information you find may dramatically improve the quality of your life. 



  1. I need HELP bad with a juvenile charge BADLY. it ruined my life. I was young and scared n trusted a bunk public defender. Took a plea for rape of a child 2° when i was 2 months into my 17th year i had a 15yr old girlfriend come to find out she was only 13 … I didnt know at that time it was illegal, i didnt know anything bout anything until 13 days after my 18th bday i got arrested for robbery 2° for taking a hat off an older guys head, while in King co jail at 18, looking at alot of time for the “robbery” they take me out adult jail to juvenile court n scare me with more time on top of the robbery time like a total of 7 years. I should take the deal he says. U dont want to go to prison he says. PLEASE HELP. 253-569-3407. IAM NOT A PERV OR CREEP. i have 2 daughters n a granddaughter, thank u

  2. Please send me whatever information I need to get started clearing my record.I have not broke the law in over 30 years but my record still haunts me .Thank you

  3. I like to know how to the expunge my criminal record for something I didn’t do. But I had to take plead cause of reasonable doubt. My attorney and correctional officer told me.